This week was filled with ups and downs. Sometimes I felt so depressed that I just want to lie down and do nothing. I was tired of reading a novel, newspapers, or a magazine and underlining new vocabularies in order to look it up in the dictionary afterwards. Day after day, doing the same thing over and over again, how boring is that! How I wish I can do some extraordinary things instead of stucking in the same old routine each day. Well, things can't always go my way, right?
Yesterday was my 20th birthday, so I was feeling better. I got all my friends' text messages, phone calls, and cards; all wishing me to have a happy birthday, and I DID! My dad came back from mainland China just yesterday, so luckily, he can celebrate this big day with me. What's more important: he got me an iPod as my birthday present! He also gave me a speech, teaching me how to be a responsible grownup. I had a very wonderful and meaningful birthday.
3 則留言:
Ya, doing the same thing everyday is really boring. I'm glad you have a wonderful birthday. And I enjoyed my birthday last week, too!! Wish both of us embrace our dream in the future.
First of all, I have to say happy birthday to you. Second, as you say, sometimes I don't feel happy just sitting in front of dest and reading. Sometimes I want to do something more interesting than that. Yet, it seems we have to do the same thing until we graduate.Hai, take it easy. Every thing will be great at all.
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Notebook, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://notebooks-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
張貼留言