I’ve always been dreaming that if someday I can have my own store that I can use at my command, how I am going to make it become my “wonderland”. To my relief, this question has never been a difficult one to answer. I can easily figure out what I am going to do. I will build a rock ‘n’ roll megastore. In it, there will only be rock ‘n’ roll CDs. I will only sell the music that I really love, which is rock music. In my opinion, the owner of a CD shop should really know something about music. As for me, a big fan of rock tunes, know quite a lot about rock ‘n’ roll. So I can definitely make introductions of some great bands’ music which are worth listening to for my customers. I want my customers to buy albums that they genuinely like, not just spend money out of impulse. I think it’s my responsibility to find the best buyers, people who truly think that if they don’t get this CD, their life will be meaningless. I hate the idea of watching CDs in my shop end up in shelf, covered with dust. Therefore, I will place some CD players around the CD shelves. That way, customers can have a quick listening to the album that they’re interested in, assuring the buyer of purchasing music that they really like. And if anyone wants to take some more time to listen to the album track by track, it’s also welcome in my store. I will put some tables and chairs for those who need longer time to check whether they like the music or not. Moreover, I will make some coffee for them. It’s always my pleasure knowing that someone wants to know more about rock music, so I’ll be glad to bring them a cup of coffee and have a talk with he or she about rock.
Well, I do hope that some day this dream will come true. I will be really happy doing my job as the owner of a record store.
2 則留言:
Wow, it's really cool that you have the passion in Rock music!
I believe some people have their dreams enthusiastically just like you do and some of them work hard toward their goals. I admire your adherence.I believe some day you will make your dream come true! I support you! d^^b
I can see clearly how much you like rock 'n' roll music from your article. Actually, I'm a big fan of rock 'n' roll music too. Here are some sigers I like, such as Avril Lavigne, Linkin Park, Good Charlotte and so on. Which singer do you like as me. But maybe you don't like any of them at all. Anyway, wish you dream will come ture.
張貼留言