Oh, how I wish that I can keep a dog! The other day I dreamt that I was playing with a cute little puppy, and after having that sweet dream, I just can’t stop thinking about that dog! I can even remember the feeling of touching his fluffy fur now. Unfortunately, it is impossible for me to keep a dog, since my mom is kind of “allergic” to dogs. She hates the smell of dogs, the noisy barking, and, of course, the constantly flying around fur. My mom is very fussy about cleanness. For example, after I dry my hair, I have to crouch on the floor to pick all my hairs, otherwise she’ll get insanely angry about the whole “mess”. I always complain to her, “It’s only a few hairs, why are you so irritated?” She just said that she likes floor to be spotless, with “nothing” on it, if there’s any tiny little dirt, she’ll feel uncomfortable and will want to sweep the floor again and again and again. What more can I say? Tine dirt can annoy her that much, let alone my long, long, long hairs. Anyway, when I asked her if I can have a dog as pet, she coldly responded this to me: “Having your hairs all over the house is enough, I cannot stand another creature that walks around and leaves his fur everywhere he goes.” Well, as you can see, my mom is quite firm about it, I can never keep a dog, if I still live with her. Guess I’ll just have to wait a few years, when I got my own house, I can keep as many dogs or cats that I like. For now, the only pet that I can keep is probably fish. After all, fish doesn’t have any hairs to freak my mom out.
* The song is from Oasis(one of my favourite bands), it’s called Songbird.
Enjoy it : )
9 則留言:
iam 28 many years old and my excess weight is forty two kgs.
.. plaese assist me to place on weight atleast forty seven to fifty kgs
Feel free to surf to my site ... good diet to gain muscle fast
I'm carrying out a paper on yoga and my points are how it truly is advantageous for men, girls, and little ones. Would be the rewards distinct enough to have a great paper from it or must I change my points? If you do consider this can be a very good way to lay out my paper, what would be the various positive aspects? Please give me some websites or other resources since no matter how I lay it out, my paper has to be about yoga! Many thanks!
My site: How To Attract women naturally
Good day! This post couldn't be written any better! Reading this post reminds me of my old room mate! He always kept chatting about this. I will forward this page to him. Pretty sure he will have a good read. Thank you for sharing!
Feel free to visit my page - basyx Chairs vl701
I blog often and I really appreciate your information.
This great article has truly peaked my interest. I will book mark your website and keep
checking for new details about once a week. I subscribed to your Feed too.
Feel free to surf to my blog :: vigrx plus results yahoo
Hello Devon, I'd favor to look at a "water diet" as being a signifies of preventing dehydration. Dehydration is extremely widespread in all men and women, specifically those with weight problems, and may lead to a reduction in your body's metabolism (which naturally is likely to make it tough to lose bodyweight).
Sufficient water intake will make all your body's internal processes operate significantly much more effectively and will also assist cleanse your body of harmful toxins, and preserve your colon healthful.
my webpage the precision nutrition system pdf download
Cool tutorial i didnt know how to use the desaturate feature and ive allways just adjusted the contrast, your
way is considerably greater thanks.
Also visit my web site; teeth whitening trays
I use RunKeeper to keep track of all my runs. I've been out an entire bunch of instances using the Z, and it picks up satellites as quick as anything else I've at any time used.
Accuracy is bang on I mostly run routes I previously know, and the Xperia
seemed to acquire them to become the appropriate length
inside of 100m.
My web site; premature ejaculation tips for men
I say "damage" because it really is always been my understanding that one builds
fitness by NOT overdoing anything. Do what you'll be able to to your limits, then let your body renew itself, then rinse and repeat.
Also visit my homepage :: adonis golden ratio training system free download
I used to be considering exactly the same factor, except I also vacuum pack everything I
freeze
my homepage - natural cooking club nastar recipe
張貼留言